Tuesday, May 13, 2008

How Does This Happen?

So, after work I (Dylan) head over to watch the prologue of the hood classic. When I show up I have my jersey's unzipped and Joel says,

"What the f#*$ happened to you man?"

I look at him and go,

"Nothing dude, get off my back, I hate you, (well the end their isn't quite true)."

Then I notice he's looking down at my neck at which point I notice I'm bleeding down my chest. Hum, what did happen to me? For a moment I felt like Jesus being crucified on the cross. Then I think, that's crazy. Here's the only rational thing I can put together.

So I'm rocking up the west hills on my single and it's getting hotter than a mother out. So I decide to show off my three chest hairs by giving a little unzip to my jersey. I reach the top, triumphant and sweaty. On the way back down to the city I zip my jersey back up and BAM, my big ass adams apple gets in the way again. It stung a bit but since my legs where still screaming from the single speed climb it goes unnoticed. I'm just happy I didn't rip my adams apple all the way threw to make me sound like that guy from south park. Moral of the story, be careful when you zip upstairs or down.

No comments:

Google Analytics